Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Veloster Forum and Hyundai Veloster community dedicated to Hyundai Veloster owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Veloster Forum today!

South Jersey (Philly, PA area) - 2020 VN PP in PB

esmith13

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Veloster N Performance Pack
Hello to the Mid Atlantic!

I appear to be the first to post in this section :eek:. Hope that's only temporary! ;)
I am a long time Veloster owner who works in I.T for a living :geek:. I'm 43, married and have two kids (6 & 11). I previously had a 2014 R-Spec in Bright Blue and a 2017 Turbo in Vitamin-C (didn't like the darker blue that year).

Nov. 13th 2019 I picked up what I waited 6 months to get exactly as I wanted it... a 2020 Veloster N w/Performance Pack in Performance Blue. (Patience is a virtue :cool:)

Got some mods already on order :devilish: - nothing major and may be all I do besides a mild tune some day :whistle:.
Turbo XS Hybrid BOV
Boomba Racing Rear Motor Mount
Boomba Racing Short Shifter, Shift Bushings & Transmission Bushings
Pipercross PX1999 Performance Filter

Here she is, at the dealership the night I picked her up next to my former ride, The Tangerine Dream. :love::love::love:

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Veloster N / PP
Wow! Sleepy thread... I just purchased a 2020 VN/PP (performance blue). I’ve been shopping for a while and my son turned me on to this car. After watching tons and tons of Youtube and reading articles, I decided to test drive one. I was giddy! What a fun car!!! And for the price, it made it such a smart decision for me. I initially wanted the chalk white and hated the blue... Something changed. I became obsessed with the blue. Shout out to Jones Junction Hyundai In Belair, Maryland. I told them my first choice was blue, but I’d settle for the white because I knew blue was impossible to get around here. My new best buddy, Miss Jennifer from Jones Junction Hyundai, found me a Performance Blue N with the PP in another state. They picked it up and brought it to Maryland! She (the car) is mine now! I expect (and have already) to take some heat for this paint choice. I just don’t care. PB is the way to go! Anyway... if you see me in Maryland, give me a wave. I’m probably the ONLY VN/PP with a yellow Maryland license plate. Drive safe. Have fun. Let that exhaust POP!!!!

Attachments