Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Olive green napa leather interior

Jagger

Reactions
Anyone seen this option yet? I can't imagine it being very popular but would love to see it.

3sons66

Reactions
The navy carpet, navy seat piping and cream alcantara head liner on the EURO models is gorgeous! Why doesn't that make it over here?

OP
J

Jagger

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Weird they chose to offer olive green in Canada with other colors available in other markets. I saw red in Korea as well. Still have not heard of a single olive green one. Is olive green available in US?

Reactions
The navy carpet, navy seat piping and cream alcantara head liner on the EURO models is gorgeous! Why doesn't that make it over here?
The SEL with the Premium Package allows you to select a Light Beige leather interior with a navy dash (in some areas) and a cream head liner. I don't see the piping though. You can look at it on Hyundai's USA website, in the interior 360 view (pick the correct trim, option and color).

I have never heard of the olive green Nappa leather. I don't even think it exists.

OP
J

Jagger

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
The SEL with the Premium Package allows you to select a Light Beige leather interior with a navy dash (in some areas) and a cream head liner. I don't see the piping though. You can look at it on Hyundai's USA website, in the interior 360 view (pick the correct trim, option and color).

I have never heard of the olive green Nappa leather. I don't even think it exists.
Here is the Canadian sales brochure...its in there.

Attachments

Reactions
Here is the Canadian sales brochure...its in there.
Well that's interesting. And apparently half-wrong: if you go to the configurator on Hyundai Canada's website, that interior color only shows with the steel graphite exterior paint. Not Taiga brown, as the brochure shows. Which is why I missed it in the first place. Thanks for posting that.

PS: Taiga brown is a color that's also not available in the US.

OP
J

Jagger

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Well that's interesting. And apparently half-wrong: if you go to the configurator on Hyundai Canada's website, that interior color only shows with the steel graphite exterior paint. Not Taiga brown, as the brochure shows. Which is why I missed it in the first place. Thanks for posting that.

PS: Taiga brown is a color that's also not available in the US.
Brown with green interior. No takers? Yikes.

Hyundai Palisade Posts