Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Moonlight Cloud with Beige Interior

Reactions
I'm wanting a Moonlight, Rainforest or Burgundy Limited with a beige interior. I have looked at every Hyundai website with 400 miles of Auburn, AL and can't find one. The dealer in Auburn says that Hyundai sometimes limits the interior colors and especially likes to build black interiors. Has anyone seen a Palisade with this combo? - Thanks

Reactions
I'm wanting a Moonlight, Rainforest or Burgundy Limited with a beige interior. I have looked at every Hyundai website with 400 miles of Auburn, AL and can't find one. The dealer in Auburn says that Hyundai sometimes limits the interior colors and especially likes to build black interiors. Has anyone seen a Palisade with this combo? - Thanks
We're buying a burgundy limited with beige interior (should get it next week, hopefully). They're out there, but yeah, black is by far the most popular. Use's Hyundai's website to find the combo you want. They have a search inventory function that should help you. Be prepared to go out of state to get the specific combo you want. Alternatively, ask your dealer if they'll do a dealer-swap with another one that has the combination you want. But that costs money.

tegwj

Reactions
Hi -- I have a blue/beige Limited, and indeed it was tricky to find. My unit had been grabbed by someone else, dealer took a deposit, but in the end the first buyer bought another unit elsewhere, and mine suddenly became available again. I happened to call at the right time and put a deposit down over the phone, picked it up the next day.

I do like the light interior, even though it will be more prone to show marks and require cleaning. With the dark brown dash & door accents I think it's a nice combination.

Stick with it! You'll find one, just be patient.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Put down a deposit today for a Burgundy/beige Limited Htrac. Will be delivered next week. Trading in a 2015 Q7

Hyundai Palisade Posts