Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2023 Palisade XRT Hitch/Harness

Magnum01#

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade XRT
I have 2023 Palisade XRT on order and will need a hitch and 7 pin connector. I did what many have done and ordered the genuine S8F67AC800 harness from Parts Pro in Canada which is on backorder but should arrive in a month. The hitch is a bit different. Through all my research and the showing of the 2023 hitch panel similar to its brother (Telluride), I believe the 2023 Palisade hitch when released will be the current OEM Telluride hitch (S9F61-AU000). I took a chance and ordered the current Telluride hitch and will install, and then wait for the Hitch Panel to become available in the future. Just curious if I will be the first to try this or has someone else already done it? I do NOT like the hitch hanging below the rear skid plate, I much prefer it built in like OE. The pictures I have seen on the 2023 models with the factory hitch, appear to look exactly like the Telluride with the exception of the removeable panel and replace hitch panel in the rear plastic skid plate. Any thoughts?

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade SEL w premium pkg
Anyone had a non oem hitch installed on 2023 Palisade SEL?

rgfuller

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade
..., I believe the 2023 Palisade hitch when released will be the current OEM Telluride hitch (S9F61-AU000).

www.genuinekiaparts.com says hitch part S9F61-AU000 will fit the 2022 Telluride, but not the 2023. Have you verrified that it will fit a 2023 Palisade?

Hyundai Palisade Posts